- 26 Days
The trek start from Nayapul about 1 hour 30 minutes drive from Pokhara, you feel saturated by the nature and unidentifiable cqlm in the heart and soul. The main part of Ghandruk valley is on the top of the ridge, more than 500m above. Very almighty rhododendron forests and fine terraces went passing through our trail to the Chhomrong village. Climb out of the side valley passing through deep forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak to Dovan.
Machhapuuchhare Base Camp is the another heavenly trail with stupendous mountain views including Hiuchhuli, Gangapurna and the ever-changing Machhapuchhare, whose sheer triangular face takes on yet another aspect here. The trail finally stumbles across moraines and reaches the world of ice and snow Annapurna Sanctuary from where you will see incredible 360 degree views of the Annapurna ranges and above the massive Annapurna glacier. Collecting lifetime experience, we retrace from Annapurna Base Camp to Chomrong and then to the Jhinu Danda where is the natural hot spring and you can enjoy in the small bath pools, from here The trail leads to a rhododendron forest and passes to Pothana and Tolkha through charming villages of Nepal's ethnic communities of the Gurung & Magar. This amazing trek finish a t Phedi from where we take a short drive in Pokhara.
The terraced farmland above Pokhara - Visit the inner sanctuary of Annapurna panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m - Views of Dhaulagiri and the Kali Gandaki from Poon Hill - Surrounded by a ring of impressive mountains, including Annapurna I 8091m (26540ft.) - The combination of pretty villages and farmland at Ghaundrung, set against the panorama of high peaks beyond makes this one of the most picturesque of treks - Natural hot-spring at Jhinudanda.
Day 01: Greetings at Kathmandu Airport and Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley
Day 03: Flight or Drive to Pokhara, 25 minutes flight or 6-7 hours drive
Day 04: Pokhara to Tolka (1790m), 30 minutes drive and walking distance 4-5 hours
Day 05: Tolka trekking to Chhomrong (2040m): walking distance 5-6 hours
Day 06: Chhomrong trekking to Dovan (2540m): walking distance 6 hours
Day 07: DOvan trekking to Machhapuchhare Base Camp (3700): walking distance 6-7 hours
Day 08: Machhapuchhare Base Camp trek to Annnapurna Base Camp (4130) and back to Dovan.
Day 09: Dovan trek to Chhomrong (2540m): walking distance 6 hours
Day 10: Chhomrong trekking back to Pokhara Via Jhinu Danda: walking distance 6-7 hours
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathamandu, 25 minutes flight or 6-7 hours drive
Day 12: Final Departure
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.