- 8 Days
7 Nights/ 8 Days Pilgrimage Package
Our tour leader will receive you at the airport and then transfer you to the hotel.
At dinner, the tour leader will go through the entire tour itinerary. Please feel free to discuss your questions, concerns and special needs (if you have any) with the tour leader.
Breakfast at the hotel. The program of the day is visiting the major shrines and sites in the valley; Bouddhanath, Shyambhunath, Patandurbar square and Kathmandu durbar square. Dinner at a popular tourist restaurant.
After breakfast, the group will take a coach for Lumbini. The entire journey will take around 7 hours.
The coach will stop at a road side restaurant for lunch. Upon arrival, the group will check into hotel Nirvana (or optional hotel with same standards). Dinner at the hotel.
We will start the pilgrimage early in the morning, visiting the birth place of Lord Buddha, The image of Maya Devi, the sacred pool- Pushkarni, the Ashokan Pillars and the Monasteries.
After breakfast, the group will head to Pokhara. Upon arrival, the group will check into Hotel. The evening is free. We will meet at the hotel for dinner and folk dance.
Breakfast at the hotel. We spend the day visiting Devi's fall, Mahendra Cave, Bat Cave, Setiriver, Old Bazaar and Buddhist Monasteries. Dinner at a popular tourist restaurant.
Drive back to Kathmandu and continue towards Nagarkot. Check into Hotel. The evening is free leisure. Dinner at the hotel.
After an early morning mountain viewing and breakfast, we leave our resort and head to the airport. Leave Kathmandu.
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.