- 15 Days
Everest Comfort Trek
14 days Comfort way to Everest Trek
Day 01: Trekking : Fly to Lukla - trek to Phakding.
Day 02: Rest/ day hiking (day hike to acclimate and see a rarely visited monastery.
Day 03: Trekking to Namche
Day 04: Rest/ day hiking
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche / Devoche. Devoche has much better accommodations. We prefer it, but it is a bit further. See how you all feel.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (14000 feet)
Day 07: Rest day or ascent to Nangkartshang Peak (16000 +). Evening in Dingboche.
Day 08: Trekking: If you are feeling good you could trek to Chukkung today (4734 meters), approximately 15,000 feet and plan an ascent of Chukkung Ri tomorrow. If altitude is a problem you could trek to Pheriche or just rest in Dingobche or do another day hike up toward Ama Dablam.
Day 09: Chukkung Ri ascent (approx. 18,000 feet) and descent to Pheriche or Dingboche.
Day 10: Continue descent to Phortse.
Day 11: Continue descent to Lukla
Day 12: Continue descent to Manju
Day 13: Continue descent to Lukla
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.