- 12 Days
Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley – Rafting at Trisuli river – Wildlife experience in Chitwan National park – Explore Pokhara valley – Hiking up to Sarangkot views the spectacular mountain scenery – Visit the ancient place Gorkha – Panoramic mountain views from Daman.
Day 1: Your arrival to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will be met by our Airport Representative, and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath temple, and Bhaktapur, then drive back to Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Royal Chitwan National park (enroute 3 hours rafting in Trishuli River), and Tharu village tour in the evening.
Day 4: Jungle activities (Elephant back safari, canoeing, bird watching, jungle walk, village tour, ox riding etc.).
Day 5: Drive to Pokhara. O/N at hotel
Day 6: Hiking to Sarangkot, and O/N at Sarangkot.
Day 7: Drive back to Pokhara in the morning, and sightseeing around Pokhara city (David fall, Gupteswori cave, Tibetan refugee camp, Vindavasini temple, Seti river gorge, and boating on Fewa Lake).
Day 8: Drive to Gorkha O/N at Hotel.
Day 9: Morning Hiking up to Gorkha Durbar (16 century Royal place) and Gorkha Hindus Temple then drive back to Daman O/N at hotel.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Full day sightseeing tour of Patan Durbar Square, Chapagaou, Bungmati & Khokana village.
Day 12: Transfer to airport for your home departure.
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.