- 12 Days
UNESCO world heritage sites visit in Kathmandu valley
Day 1: Your arrival to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will be met by our Airport Representative, and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Changunarayan and sightseeing of Changunarayan temple, then hiking up to Nagarkot. O/ N at Nagarkot.
Day 3: Hiking down to Sankhu , and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 4: Full day sightseeing tour of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath temple, Natural History Museum and Bhaktapur, then drive back to Hotel.
Day 5: Full day sightseeing tour of Kirtipur, Chovar, and Dakshinkali, then drive back to hotel.
Day 6: Full day sightseeing tour of Patan Durbar Square, Chapagaou, Bungmati & Khokana village.
Day 7: Transfer to airport for your home departure.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change as per your request.
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips for staffs
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
Please click on small photo to have larger view.